CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 9, 2008

I had to Spring Forward today.......

Lucky there was no work today. It will take me at least a week to adjust my sleep schedule. gahhh! At least I will love the sun staying around longer. I think they should just leave the time alone after this.

I love the photo above. For some reason it reminds me of Audry Hepburn. Not that she looks like her, maybe just sort of reminiscent of that time period. I love Black and White photos.

Today is an absolutely gorgeous day. I was outside and felt almost compelled to take a long walk. I said Almost !~ Ha. But today I did some major cleaning, it felt good to get that done.

This next Saturday the 15th is the Spring Fling dance at my daughters school. So yesterday Tatis father took her dress shopping. Luckily for him she had already picked it out the day before. Lucky guy , he only had to pay for it. It was his turn! And he certainly got off easy. The last dress cost $100, this one was only $22 and some change. It sure is pretty, a light purple with black straps. I will post a photo of her wearing it next weekend. She will look amazing. As usual.

I want to go see Horton Hears a Who, not sure if I will though. Looks like a cute movie.

Today after cleaning I felt very irritable. So I looked on the WWW for advice. So I am now eating a bowl of whole grain cereal. Hopefully it helps. I don't want to spend the whole day feeling this way. Especially since yesterday was wasted because I slept on my neck wrong. I woke up all twisted and headachy. It wasn't til 5:00 p.m. that I finally pulled myself together.

Yesterday evening I went the to the Rancho Market, they had wonderful oranges for 7 lbs for .99 cents. Limit of 14 lbs. There was nothing nearby to weigh them with, so I only managed to get 9 lbs. I should go back today. It was awesome having freshly sqwozen! (I know not a word!) Orange juice for breakfast. Gave me that much needed boost to clean this darn place properly. They also had avocados 3 for .99 cents, awesome price! I like this store, though it is a little cramped. Everyone is so nice there. Yes, I decided I will stop by there later and pick up more ORANGES! Yay, oranges for everyone in the land.

Well, I am out of random thoughts for now. So I will just say Ciao and Cya later!

No comments: