Tonight David sang his version of John Lennons Imagine. Wow! He was absolutely amazing. He is definitely the front runner in this competition and I hope it stays that way. Effortless, he was born to sing on a big stage. I was watching tonights show and noticed he was last. I thought to myself, Hmmm saving the Best for Last. Well, it turned out that I was more than right. He was the only contestant who seemed to have the foresight to make the song modern and completely perfect for him. I have also been a fan of Jason Castro, the guy with the dreads. I liked his performance, but to tell you the truth I cannot remember what he sang. And that little Danny Noriega really captured my attention tonight. He can be a little snippy to Simon but he pulls it off with his eccentricity and humor. However, David Cooks arrogance showed like a beacon tonight. I hope he hasn't cooked himself, because he really is the better rocker. That Robbie Carrico claims everyone wants him to prove his authenticity, but I really think he wants to prove it to himself with validation from others. Not working. Also, is Robbie's hair real? The judges seemed to like Chikezie tonight, but he does nothing for me. The way he was thrusting his hips while he sang, seemed a little obscene. Who else? Oh, yes David Johns, he was ok. He seemed to just be copying the original. The same with the Yeager guy, he never seems to stand out for me. I'm sure I'm leaving someone out.........hmmm.Oh...David Hernandez, he was awesome! But for some reason I forgot about him when David Archuleta sang. In fact! I forgot what songs the other guys sang after David! He was brilliant to choose such a renowned song. This way, no one will Ever Forget.
Luvs!

No comments:
Post a Comment