«
PYZAM.COM
CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
»
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Data & Tag
Just the Two of Us....
Saturday, March 29, 2008
Indian food anyone?
I want some naan! I always spend too much when I go out to eat Indian food. I wish I was best friends with an owner of say, a place like Royal India. Then I could get discounts. Hmmmm
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Doris
Murray, Utah, United States
I am a single 43 year old mother of a beautiful 18 year old girl. I have lived in Utah all my life and think it is gorgeous here.
View my complete profile
Salty
Tatiana Galindo
Me
Me
Enjoying Mazza
Tatiana Galindo
Friends & My Other Blogs
A day in Tatiana's life...
Chatty Kathy
Dear To My Heart
Dee's 360
Dee's Myspace
Heather Primacio
Favorite Places
Craftzine
Dlisted
Evil Angel Movie
Fark News
KSL News
Minor Details Movie Trailer
Blog Archive
►
2010
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(14)
►
November
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(3)
▼
2008
(59)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(3)
▼
March
(10)
Idol Fever ????
Tati said not to post this.........
Red & Mookey
Spring Cleaning~~~
Random Photos ~
Home Sweet Home.~~~
Spring is here!
Indian food anyone?
To Be Brown or Not to be Brown........
I had to Spring Forward today.......
►
February
(5)
►
January
(8)
No comments:
Post a Comment