Day after interminable day, I wake at 5:40 and make a pot of Yuban. Beautify (well try to) myself til oh say 6:45. Have a cigarette. Then hustle about making Tots breakfast and mine to go. Sometimes packing a lunch. On the road about 7:30, same boring drive down I15 to my job. (Sometimes I break things up by sputtering to a gas station for fuel, both kinds - coffee and gas.)Get to work. Ahhhhhhhhh gawd I'm bored just telling this non-story. I stay at work til 5:00 (ok, 4:58). Drive home. At home by 5:30. Cook dinner and yell at Tat for having a messy room. Walk around the apartment pissed off because things look out of place. Then I sit down to relax. (sometimes I break things up by actually going somewhere.) I watch t.v., wait for laundry to finish. After the top of the news, I go to bed in hopes of finding a few winks of sleep. Alas, it usually never comes. I sleep in fits. I wake at the weirdest hours. Sometimes I go back to sleep, sometimes I read. Sometimes I just lay there and think. I stare at the Clocks bright red digital numbers warning me that SOON I will have to get up and DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN! Gahhh (I'm not mad, just wondering what the point is.)
Hmmm please send me something to break up the damn monotony. I'm boooooooooooorrrrrrred.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Take a vacation!!!
I have used up all my vacation. ~sniff sniff~
Post a Comment