A - Attached or Single: Single Swingle
B - Best Friend: Ervin
C - Cake or Pie: Cheesecake
D - Day of Choice: Saturday mmmm Sleepy
E - Essential Item: Clinque face powder
F - Favorite Color:Red
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Bears
H - Hometown: Grantsville
I- Indulgence(s):Cigarettes
J - January or July: July (no snow!)
K - Kids: 1 16 year old
L - Life is incomplete without: Children
M - Marriage Date: Dissolved
N - Number of Siblings: 9 , I'm the 4th
O - Oranges or Apples: Oranges
P- Phobias or Fears: Fear of Success
Q - Quote: "If God wanted us to bend over he'd put diamonds on the floor." Joan Rivers
R- Ring size: ?
S- Season: Fall
T- Tag 3 Friends: ?
U - Unknown fact about Me: I used to sing in public! Lmao
V - Very favorite stores: Costco/Tuesday Morning/too many to list....
W - Worst Habit: Smoking and swearing like a Sailor.
X - X-ray or Ultrasound: You mean which one do I like better? Ha, well x-rays don't get you sticky.
Y - Your Favorite Food: Indian
Z - Zodiac: Scorpio
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You need to sing in public now! You have such a good voice!
Never!
Post a Comment