CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Tatianas 17th Birthday







Tatiana's Birthday was Friday April 25. We didn't celebrate until Saturday though. Since we were both available that day. We started out by taking her to get a Gym membership. She was stoked that it was for a whole year. Ha, imagine your teenager asking for gym membership as her birthday gift. Nice. Then we went to Happy Sumo. Her Father Ervin had never tried Sushi, he was totally a good sport but somewhat anxious. He got rid of the anxiousness by indulging in a bit of Saki. Ha, I don't like the taste of it, tastes like rubbing alcohol to me.

We ordered and had a great lunch. Tatiana loves Sushi and if she could eat it every day she would. However, it is cost prohibitive (that girl needs to be rich!).

After lunch we went strolling around The Gateway, we had found Katie earlier working at Buckle. So we stopped by again and brought her sushi for lunch. We then continued on, it was soooo chilly to me and I was mad that I had not brought a sweater. We stopped at Forever 21 where the birthday girl chose a messenger bag and a scarf. Her dad had lots of fun in that store, he even molested the Mannequin......hehehe........ After that! We went to Dicks sporting goods to buy a pair of Nikes. All in a all she had a great birthday, though we did forget the cake. After the Gateway we dropped her off at Nino's house and we had to laugh because the Cake was at our house and her father had to go home also. Oh well the Cake was pretty and I had a piece when I finally got home. Hmmm I might go have another piece now!

No comments: