
Hiding behind the daisies. You're supposed to be watching this movie with tu mama. But, of course you are on the cell phone with KatiBaby. What's up with that. And no.....I'm not driving her home at one in the morning . Try to make reasonable plans. And just because I am always available to you , does not mean you can push it pal. I love you! Ha , and I am writing this the next morning, and you are still sleeping! It's 9:32. I have already cleaned the kitchen, my bedroom and am on the second load of laundry. I have read all the news, blogged on myspace and now here. AND you my dear are still SLEEPING! If you want to go out of town today you must get your sweet arse up and MOVE IT. Ugh........I really hate having to be quiet until little princess decides to raise her glorious head off her dang pillow. Get up so I can VACUUM! Ha I should just vacuum anyway.
Gahhhhhhhhh I don't think I slept very well last night. Obviously you are enjoying sleeping. Hmmm Maybe I'm just jealous because I can't sleep. Sheesh, but you should still GET UP!
Luvs Mommy

No comments:
Post a Comment