


Today I went to visit the Hometown, as my sisters b-day is Monday. It was the perfect day for a little drive. I made her a photo album of a bunch of random photos of various family members. She loved it! It gives her a bit of a glimpse into our lives. So we visited a bit and chatted. She showed me some old, very old photos that relatives from Colorado had sent her. Beautiful photos of my mom and dad when they were young. Things just seems so much more put together back then. I love that. I had to scan the photos so the resolution isn't the greatest but you can still see how beautiful my parents were when they were young. What a treat. I am so glad she let me borrow these.
The first photo is my mom, she looks like a teenager here. I don't really know though. The second she looks young 20's?? And the third is a photo my parents took while on their honeymoon.

No comments:
Post a Comment