CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 8, 2008

Just got a phone call.

Luckily I was driving when my sister called. When I got into my apartment it took me a good ten minutes to make myself call her back. Apparently the family who were present at the hospital today ( I was working) had a meeting with a counselor. They have finally decided to stop all life saving measures for my mother. On the bright side my sister who had not seen her at all, visited the hospital today. Also, my nephew paid a visit to say goodbye. I know this is for the best. It is what I have been saying all along. Even so, I still feel very , very sad. I am totally going to have to stay busy this evening so I won't have to think too much about it. It sounded like they wanted me to go to the hospital and wait til it's over. I just cannot afford to miss work. Does that sound terrible? God, I'm so confused. I mean none of us know how long it will take. Maybe tomorrow morning I will have made a decision and go down there then. For now, I don't feel like driving. I am exhausted mentally and physically. Please God, let this be the right decision and may she sleep peacefully until she enters your arms.

Bye~

No comments: