Paranoia, the Destroyer. At least according to the Kinks. (I happen to agree. You may want to get some attention for that.)
We cannot destroy kindred: our chains stretch a little sometimes, but they never break. ~Marquise de Sévigné (Though it seems you are trying awfully hard.)
I have just this to say, I don't even know who you are. Furthermore! I don't care to know who you are. I generally stay away from self-destructing people. I stand even farther away from those who would choose to destroy people who they have nothing to do with. It kills me how you say we cannot speak your "name" yet you can speak "ours" "mine". Laughable. You are Laughable. I used to feel compassion up until about an hour ago when I heard how you fell off the deep end and tried to drag me in with you. Sorry but I won't be playing. Have a good life! Cheers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment