
Well, Halloween is done. I thought I would post a pic of Tati's costume. She had a lot of fun that night. She loves dressing up. I thought she did a great job with the saree. She ended up not using the dress because she needed to wear something in which to tuck. It all turned out nice though.
The weather seems to have changed and I don't like it one bit. Lol. I wish it could stay like it was the last few weeks, stay like that year round! Wishful thinking I know.
I had a great weekend, spending time with my nephew. He is a real treat when you have one on one time with him. I look forward to babysitting him again. The time change is going to suck! I don't like the idea of getting off work when it is dark. Booo! Why do they have to do that anyway. Terrible idea in my opinion.
Hope everyone had a great, wonderful weekend!
Cya

No comments:
Post a Comment