CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

A CaRaZy Day

Today was one of those days you would just like to rewind and start over. Though I don't know that anything would have been different. It was a terrible, very bad, no good day! Lol. Grrrr. It started out fine. It just sort of morphed into a baaaad day. Ahhhhhhh Tatiana is having problems with her hip again. I had to leave work early and take her into to one of her Doctors. Luckily she has many , so that wasn't too hard to get an appointment. Then we had to wait around for her M.R.I. appt. She was so anxious about being in that little space, that valium was prescribed. She must not have taken very much because she still panicked while in that machine. We won't know results til the morning. It's important to catch infections like this early before they do too much damage. Anyway, I am hoping that she is just sore. Just plain old fashioned, worked out too hard sore. The Dr. just wanted to err on the side of caution.
While we were waiting for our M.R.I. I got some horrible news about one of my sisters. She was in a terrible car accident. Totalled her car. When we finally got to the hospital after 6 p.m. she was pretty much stablized. When I left there about an hour ago, we still did not know the extent of her injuries. Again, I hope she is just sore. It sucked walking into that room and seeing her all laid up with a neck brace and all sorts of tubes. Gawd! I am so sick of hospitals. I actually had to stand by the curtain and catch my breath a few times before I let her know I was there. So tonight I am praying for her.

Good Night and may we all sleep well!

Ciao

2 comments:

jess said...

Wow you have bad luck when it comes to medical issues! Sorry about Tati and your sis. Hope all is going well

Doris said...

It wasn't my bad luck, Tatiana is fine. My sister , well that story is just too exhausting to even tell. Hope you are well!