CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Needing a new career........

What a life. I swear I am being priced right out of this Earth. I seriously have to find a way to make more money. ( I know, we all do.) I really do think/know it is time to get serious and make some major changes, if I want to keep my head above water. I sometimes feel like I am drowning. This life is so hard, if it's not one thing it's another. It's been so long since I have job hunted. I have a job. It's great as jobs go. Seriously though, it doesn't pay nearly enough. I need to figure out my strengths and look at my options. I feel like I am running out of time and it is starting to affect my entire life. I have been doing the same job for many, many years. Supposedly I am great at what I do. Yet, it doesn't reflect in my paycheck. I see others around me with fancy cars, houses , toys. I don't necessarily need all that. What I do need is to be able to afford crap that comes up. Instead of always feeling like one paycheck away from homelessness. Wow. Writing this down, makes it seem like I am all sad, and my life is horrible. I'm not. I'm just feeling a bit frightened about things to come and whether or not I can keep up. So, I have made a resolution to better my situation. And, if that means exploring other careers, so be it. Wish me luck!

No comments: