Ha! Actually, I was never gone, I just didn't feel much like blogging. Life has had it's up's and down's. And luckily things are smoothing out. My mother was very ill this past weekend and ended up in the E.R. and eventually admitted. It was a very emotional time for us, but we just hung in there and visted her as much as we could. On Wenesday we thought we might lose her. Apparently she had other plans and is doing soooooooo much better. The entire family is grateful.
I had not seen some of my family due to family conflicts. However, due to the overwhelming and serious situation everyone was able to put their bad feelings aside and we all got along great throughout those challenging days. I even told my daughter on our drive home one evening, that I wished I could be friends with certain family members yet somehow keep a safe distance. Hmmm a conundrum, yet worthing solving.
My daughter is now working at a regular job and she LOVES it. I don't though. Ha, I don't want her gone too much. Her job is mostly evenings ! I know, I'm being selfish. But, I am getting used to it. She also has a small part in the movie Dixon Diaries which is filming here in Utah.She plays a cheerleader named Lindsay. She films her part beginning tomorrow. I think it will be fun to take her and see her on set again. And bonus! I won't be at my regular job! Lol.
We also had a family friend spend a little over a week with us while he was between apartments. That was a joy at first! Lol I did start to get somewhat irritated. I am so used to being able to walk around in my underwear. Ha ha ha too much info , I know. But, it ended nicely and he is gone now. Sad. Anyway, we will still see him.
Also........... I miss Jessica! Why oh Why did you leave me??????? Don't get me wrong, I love Lindsay and NIkki, it's just that I loved loved loved arguing with you and then laughing about it. The place is not the same, saaaaaaaaaaaaad! Gah. Come back.
That's it for now! Wish us luck tomorrow!
Ciao
Dee
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment