
The weather. Yesterday was a far cry from today, weatherwise. Today it was gorgeous all day, though I hear another storm is coming in tonight. Please NOOOOOOOO!
Anyway.....on a lighter note.....Lunch today was Great! We went to Paradise Bakery and it was sooooo yummy. I ordered a Vegetable Pesto sandwich and it came with a cookie. I also ordered coffee! I shouldn't have! I have been tweaking since I got back to work, lol. The food and the friends and the laughs were great! Thanks you guys for chowing down with me! We have to do it again sometime. Indian food anyone?
Well today I get to leave work a little early, my baby has a callback on that audition she went to last week. Double crossies! He he.
Cheerio Peoples!

2 comments:
It was a great lunch! Next time I'll eat my whole bread bowl! It was such a good lunch!
It was way yummy! I vote for indian food next time for sure! we'll have to sit on Jess and make her try it...
Post a Comment